Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miley Cyrus Wear Pants on Show

Her risqué style of wearing beach cloth on the might Much Music Award. The seventeen years old of Disney star wore an itsy bitsy black monokini as she gyrated through a performance of her hit song Patty in the USA and with song of “Can’t be Tamed”.


She really use a hot pants for a Spain concert earlier this month and use a midriff-baring top while in Paris. Her performance has criticism by many of her fans, because of her provocative dancing in a cage and wearing a corset. People want her performance look polite but still sexy looking will make people more curious.
Miley Cyrus then told to Associated Press about her performance to make colder the situation: “What I’m to do is make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress.”

I think she cant be consistent of her performance if her age becoming old and her skin become wrinkle and her hair change to Grey. To see her show I just remember to the hot performance of Cristine Reyes that become a hottest girl from China.

No comments: